LOUIS VUITTON Black Epi Leather Pont-Neuf PM Bag
This Louis Vuitton Black Epi Leather Pont-Neuf PM Bag is the classic version of the redesigned 2009 Pont-Neuf bag. Pont Neuf is the oldest standing bridge across the river Seine in Paris, France. Pont Neuf means New Bridge which was given to distinguish it from older bridges that were lined on both sides with houses. Louis Vuitton designed a series of Pont Neuf handbags dedicated to the prestigious bridge. This bag features gorgeous Epi leather with an ultra-spacious interior and separate compartments that is both stylish and functional. This bag also has shiny goldtone hardware. This is a classic and luxurious piece of Louis Vuitton that will never go out of style.
The Louis Vuitton Epi Leather collection was first introduced in 1985 and was created to respond to the demand for more durable leather necessary in modern travel conditions. Epi leather is dyed all the way through and has a grainy texture which can withstand any weather condition. It comes in a multitude of colors that keeps us coming back for more.
- Overall Condition: Gently used
- Exterior Condition: Gently used
- Interior Condition: Gently used
- Designer: Louis Vuitton
- Material: Epi textured leather with smooth leather trim
- Origin: France
- Production Year: 1999
- Date/Authenticity Code: MI0999
- Measurements: 9.75" L x 5" W x 8.75" H
- Interior Pockets: One flat pocket, one zip pocket
- Handles: Double rolled leather handles
- Handle Drop: 4.5"
- Closure/Opening: Double zip closure
- Interior Lining: Grey Alcantara lining
- Hardware: Goldtone
Original RRP $2500 USD